certified management accountant
Do you want to pass CMA Exam? Go through this whole website to know more about CMA certification, CMA Exams, CMA Training, CMA Exam dates, CMA Exam Training, CMA Benefits and much more ...
Study. Pass. Progress.
What is Certified Management Accountant (CMA)?
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification will enable you to progress in your career…fast.
Who Can Do CMA? CMA Eligibility Requirements in UAE
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- ACCAs automatically qualify
- Must be full time experience
- If part-time (20 hours per week) –2 years of part time equals 1 year of experience
- Experience requirement can be completed before or after passing exams
- Positions regularly employing the principles of management accounting and financial management e.g. Preparation of financial statements, Financial planning & analysis, Monthly, quarterly, and year end close, Audit, Budget preparation & reporting, Forecasting, investment decision making, Costing
What is CMA Exam Registration Process?
- Join IMA (Annual International Membership)
- Pay the CMA Certification Entrance Fee
- File an Exam Registration Form selecting the exam you wish to take and pay the indicated fees
- Receive a Registration acknowledgment form which provides your authorization number, testing window, the instructions for candidates, and access to the CMA Exam Support Package
- Schedule your exam appointment with Prometric Center (at least 4 weeks prior to exam date
- Appear for your scheduled exam appointment with the required identification documents
Contact us for IMA promotions and offers.
I Want to Know Syllabus of CMA Part 1 & CMA Part 2
Part One: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
Part Two: Financial Decision Making
What is Exam Format of Certified Management Accountant (CMA)?
Each exam will be of 4 hours (3 hours for MCQs + 1 hour for Essay Type Question)
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Per part: 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- MCQs have 4 options
- No penalty for incorrect answers
- Time Duration: 3 Hours
Essay Type Question
- Per part: Two 30-min essay questions
- Time Duration: 1 hour
- No options in essay questions
- Calculations and/or non calculations
When Can I Give CMA Exams?
- Computer based: 2 parts
- Each part can only be attempted once within a window
- 3 testing windows: Jan/Feb, May/Jun, Sep/Oct
- Must attempt one part within 12 months of entering the program
- Expiry: Must complete both parts within 3 years
How scoring and grading is done in CMA Exams?
- Must answer at least 50% of MCQs correctly to be eligible to sit for the essay part
- 75% of marks from MCQs, 25% from essay
- Each question has equal weight
- Essay part will be graded off-line
- The total score determines pass/fail
- Different ‘forms’ of the exam –difficulty varies slightly
- Minimum passing scaled score of 360 (scale of 0-500)
Why Choose CMA Exam Training Institute?
Study from exclusive CMA coaching provider in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. CMA Exam Training Institute is the only training provider in Abu Dhabi and Dubai which is specialized in CMA exam preparation.